Deposit Return Scheme Enquiry LaunchedRead More
With the draft legislation now published, watch our free webinar to find out how your business should prepare for the impact of the Plastic Packaging Tax.
Jimmy Dorrell, Head of Sustainable Business and Charlotte Briggs, Policy and Engagement Lead, answer any questions you may have on how the Plastic Packaging Tax may affect your business, and how you should prepare.
Our webinar covers:
• What is the Plastic Packaging Tax, who will be obligated and when?
• How much will the Plastic Packaging Tax cost your business?
• Which materials will fall under the remit?
• Data and supply chain accreditation.
• How will exports be affected?
• Transport packaging.
• Data collection and reporting.
• Mitigation and avoidance.
Comply with Clarity
Comply with Clarity is the UK's fastest growing packaging compliance scheme. We are proud to be the first choice for so many producers looking for the lowest costs teamed with the best service.Read More
January packaging waste data reports slow start for some materialsRead More
Environmental Audit Committee publishes report on green recovery post-pandemicRead More
Get news, views and updates from our business and across the industry.
Accreditations and Associations