Clarity's full range of services
Clarity offers a range of services, including:
- Free market data: of PRNs traded through Clarity's telephone and web channels, including:
- last PRN trades
- average PRN prices
- historical graph data
- Weekly or monthly packaging recovery note quotations: go out by email or fax, weekly or monthly based on your packaging compliance obligation. When you give Clarity your obligation details, we will start sending you these quotes.
- Technical assistance: having trouble calculating your packaging recovery note obligation or don't know where to start? Let Clarity's technical advisers assist you.
- Direction of funds statements: Clarity will assist our customers in obtaining these from any reprocessor or exporter that supplies PRNs, if required.
- Reminders of your UK packaging regulations deadlines: we regularly call to remind you of all of your Environment Agency deadlines, for example, in 2012: 31 January to submit your certificate of compliance and 7 April for submitting your figures to the National Packaging Waste Database.
- Missed deadlines: Clarity operates a packaging compliance scheme, so we can assist any business that misses the registration deadlines. Visit our packaging compliance section to find out more.
- Regular e-bulletins: as of 2011, be the first to hear about new PRN tonnages that are wanted or available for purchase via email or fax.
Contact us on 0845 129 7177 option 2 to get started.
Share this page with others
Want to know more?
Let us help you
As competing WEEE Producer Balancing System (PBS) proposals are put forward, Defra will consult which option will be mandatory for Compliance Schemes.…
The government has launched consultations as a result of its Resources and Waste Strategy published last year. To achieve the ambitions, four consultations propose options that could see dramatic reform in the UK waste and recycling system.…