Clarity PRN services
Clarity has been trading packaging recovery notes (PRNs) since our business was established in 2002. We trade in all grades of PRNs, and offer a variety of ways to procure evidence, helping UK businesses to meet their PRN obligations under the Producer Responsibility (Packaging Waste) Regulations.
Our simple, reliable and cost effective approach and years of trading experience means we are one of the largest open market traders of Packaging Recovery Notes.
Flexible PRN trading options
Whether you are looking to buy or sell PRNs, or if you are a packaging compliance scheme or direct registrant obligated under the Producer Responsibility (Packaging Waste) Regulations, Clarity’s market-leading team can offer flexible trading options for Packaging Recovery Note (PRNs).
The services we offer to our PRN trading customers include:
- Free market data.
- Daily, weekly or monthly packaging recovery note (PRN) quotations.
- Technical assistance.
- Reminders of your UK packaging regulations deadlines.
- Telephone or web based PRN trading service.
- Quick and simple service to suit your business.
- Flexible Packaging Recovery Note (PRNs) trading options.
- Fast turnaround of PRN certificates.
- Net pricing – no complicated commissions to consider.
Share this page with others
Want to know more?
Let us help you
As competing WEEE Producer Balancing System (PBS) proposals are put forward, Defra will consult which option will be mandatory for Compliance Schemes.…
The government has launched consultations as a result of its Resources and Waste Strategy published last year. To achieve the ambitions, four consultations propose options that could see dramatic reform in the UK waste and recycling system.…