RWM 2016 is now only days away, and once again our team will be exhibiting at the show. RWM is the annual Resource Efficiency and Waste Management Solutions exhibition, held at Birmingham NEC from 13-15 September.
Members of our team will be present throughout the three-day event, showcasing the range of waste to fuel, compliance, trading and recycling services that we provide the industry, including:
• Waste to fuel: You can talk to us about our solutions for refuse derived fuel (RDF) and solid recovered fuel (SRF). As a leading supplier of feedstock to energy from waste plants, we are helping to divert waste from landfill and converting it into useable fuel sources. Find out more about our established and growing network of RDF and SRF outlets.
• Wood recovery and recycling: Get an update on our latest wood recycling and recovery service, collecting waste wood and converting it to biomass fuel for energy from waste plants.
• WEEE, Packaging & battery compliance: Discuss your compliance requirements and find out how you can get cost-effective compliance with the Producer Responsibility regulations.
• PRN trading: Learn more about the flexible trading options we offer for all grades of PRNs, and find out why we’re one of the leading PRN traders in the UK.
• Lead acid battery recycling: Ask us about our excellent rates and reliable collections of scrap lead acid batteries, on behalf of one of the largest car battery manufacturers in the world.
If you are attending this year’s exhibition, we would love to meet you there. The RWM is a unique opportunity to catch up with all the latest in the waste industry - and us at Clarity - so do come along and meet the team on stand 4N31. If you haven’t yet booked your ticket, you can register for free here.
To find out more, or to schedule an appointment at the exhibition, please get in touch with us at email@example.com or call 0845 129 7177. You can also take a look at our page on the RWM exhibition website.
Share this page with others
Want to know more?
The packaging recycling and export data for the last quarter of 2017 has been released. Despite concerns throughout the year, the data confirms positive performances for paper and plastic.…
We are pleased to announce that we have signed up to the Living Wage campaign, ensuring that workers are paid the amount of money they realistically need to live in Brighton and Hove.…