Welcome to the home of Clarity Environmental's quarterly newsletter, clearview.
We are pleased to announce that the latest issue of our newsletter 'clearview' is now available to view.
In this issue:
- Bringing clarity to compliance: celebrating success with a new name.
- A quarterly update from our Managing Director, David Adams.
- New charging scheme for WEEE.
- Q4 interim packaging and recycling data.
- Lead acid report and metal news.
We hope you enjoy reading our newsletter, and as always, we welcome your feedback and suggestions for future issues.
Share this page with others
Want to know more?
The Department for Environment and Rural Affairs has released the Government's response to proposed amendments to the UK Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Regulations 2013.…
Waste and resources charity Wrap have created The UK Plastics Pact, bringing together businesses across the supply chain to tackle plastic waste.…