Welcome to the home of Clarity Environmental's quarterly newsletter, clearview.
We are pleased to announce that the latest issue of our newsletter 'clearview' is now available to view.
In this issue:
- WEEE collections: Lessening the burden of Regulation 34.
- The UK's only zero waste shop: Where consumption doesn't cost the earth.
- Jacob Hayler, ESA: The urgent need for investment into landfill alternatives.
- Q2 packaging and recycling data.
- Lead acid report and metal news.
We hope you enjoy reading our newsletter, and as always, we welcome your feedback and suggestions for future issues.
Share this page with others
Want to know more?
A new code of practice for the RDF market has been published by a group of industry representatives.…
Environment Secretary Michael Gove has launched a call for evidence on how a reward and return scheme for plastic, metal and glass drinks containers could improve recycling rates.…