Welcome to the home of Clarity Environmental's quarterly newsletter, clearview.
We are pleased to announce that the latest issue of our newsletter 'clearview' is now available to view.
In this issue:
- RDF exports: Is the boom going bust?
- The young man on a mission to rid our seas of plastic
- Opinion from Robert Fell, BMRA: Metal theft is elemental
- Q3 packaging and recycling data
- Lead acid report and metal news
We hope you enjoy reading our newsletter, and as always, we welcome your feedback and suggestions for future issues.
Share this page with others
Want to know more?
The Home Office has been criticised for its decision to retain the Scrap Metal Dealers Act (SMDA), rather than strengthen its powers.…
The verified packaging recycling data for Q3 was released by the Environment Agency on 9 November. After creeping up earlier this month, plastic prices have once again dropped in response to the positive results.…